Do I have to pay extra fees when I buy MERACH products?
It depends on your payment method. If you are paying for your order with an international bank card, the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge foreign conversion fees. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer for any questions regarding these fees. Extra charges will not be shown on your online order, and MERACH does not take any responsibility for extra charges incurred while making payments with
When will my order be shipped if I pay with a PayPal eCheck?
MERACH can only arrange shipment after the eCheck has cleared, which can take up to 7 business days. Please contact PayPal to determine when the payment will clear.
What can I do if the payment for my order is declined?
If your payment has been declined, you will need to place your order again. We’re not able to reinstate an order once the payment has been declined. To help ensure your order is not declined when placing a new order we suggest checking the following:
1) Your order information (eg. phone number, email address) before submitting your order; if you are shipping to a business address, make sure to put your name on the order.
2) Card details to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date and your billing address.
3) Enter the correct security code - that's the three-digit number on the backside of your card.
4) Your card issuer may have declined your payment. As they don't tell us the reason for this, it's best to check with them.
If you have checked all of the above, try paying with another card or with another form of payment.
Why my order has been canceled?
There are many reasons this may have happened:
• Sometimes an item has run out of stock at the time you purchased it. For some reason, the system shows that there is still stock
• We do not ship to PO BOXES, and our web system will catch it and auto-cancel your order.
• You have been a blacklisted customer and are no longer allowed to purchase with us.
• MERACH receives notification from the credit card issuer or PayPal that the transaction was somehow fraudulent.
• MERACH determines that the purchase was made through improper means or finds evidence that the order was not made legally.
Is my Personal Payment Profile secure?
We understand the importance of security in online transactions. All orders on our website are processed through Shopify, a secure checkout platform and payment gateway. Shopify is a powerful and secure platform with extensive security measures in place to ensure the protection of customer data.