European Support Center
Elliptical machine Troubleshooting
Automatic resistance machine:
If the AC adapter isn't providing power when plugged in, please follow these steps
- 1. Check if the AC adapter is damaged.
- 2. We recommend replacing the AC adapter. You can also test if it powers on by using the AC adapter from your wireless router.
- 3. Ensure that the wires in the device column are tightly inserted.
The monitor stops working while I am riding the elliptical.
- 1. Check if the battery is dead or low. Replace the battery if necessary.
- 2. Ensure that the positive (+) and negative (-) poles of the battery are correctly aligned and making good contact.
- My monitor is powered on but no data is showing. If your monitor is powered on but not displaying any data, please contact us on this page: contact