Most products ship from the US, and Part items ship from china, the shipping method and detail is on the product page
After the order has been paid, the warehouse needs 1 business days to process your order. Shipping hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Our warehouse is closed during holidays and weekends. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed the next business day. You will receive a notification once your order has been shipped.
|5-7 business days
|9-15 business days
|5-7 business days
Select items qualify for free standard shipping*.
On some sales days, Some products will have free shipping, you can refer to this deals link: https://www.merachfit.com/pages/deals
When will my order be shipped if I pay with a PayPal eCheck?
MERACH can only arrange shipment after the eCheck has cleared, which can take up to 7 business days. Please contact PayPal to determine when the payment will clear.
About shipping area
At present, we only ship to the 48 US continental states, Delivery is not available for P.O. BOX or APO/FPO address, and PR, AK, HI, GU & Military States AA, AE, and AP, Thanks for your understanding
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we will likely be shipping less frequently than usual as we try to reduce our physical presence in the warehouse.
All health guidelines are being followed as we take extra care to ensure the safety of our staff and our customer’s orders.
Where can I check the shipping detail of my order?
Do you deliver to upper floors?
- Your equipment purchase is delivered as curbside delivery only and cannot be delivered to upper floor residences.
I am not satisfied with my order, how do I get a refund?
- We support a 30-day home free trial, If you want a refund, please refer to the refund policy: https://www.merachfit.com/pages/return-policy
Why did my order arrive in multiple packages?
- We have multiple warehouses, if we send multiple packages of one order depending on the quantity or size of the items, we will notify you in email, Thanks for your understanding
MERACH assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 1-2 days for transportation to remote regions.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusal to receive, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
- Aviation contraband, mobile phones, electronic products, fragile products, and other products that are not available for air freight service due to aviation security regulations.
- Shipments that are confiscated or disposed of due to a violation of transportation regulations.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.