Folding exercise Bike Troubleshooting
This troubleshooting is applicable to the S15
Bicycle Makes Strange Noises
- Make sure all screws are tightened. If the noise is due to friction, apply mechanical lubrication.
My Bicycle is Shaking
Upright bikes are low-impact bicycles and not suitable for intense riding.
If your bike shakes during normal riding, please check the following:
- Ensure that the stabilizer is tightly fastened.
- Check if it is fully extended.
- During exercise, try to avoid excessive side-to-side movement of the upper body. You can refer to our app's courses for exercise guidance.
- Strange Noise from the resistance band.
- Check if the noise is caused by friction from the roller. Apply some lubricating oil to the roller of the resistance band.
- If the seat is uncomfortable, please contact our customer service. We provide cushioned seat covers and can offer you a discounted price.
Unable to Fold/Unfold my Bicycle
- You need to remove the limit screw at the folding joint to unfold or fold the bike.
Unable to Connect Bluetooth on My Upright Bike
Please check the following:
- Ensure that the battery is sufficiently charged. The battery we provide is a trial battery with a relatively short lifespan.
- Start pedaling the bike for 2-3 rotations to activate it.
- Verify that the app has Bluetooth permission enabled.
- Ensure that the Bluetooth function on your phone is turned on.
- Open the app and search for the bike.
- Make sure no one is using the machine during the Bluetooth connection.